My therapy work with adults explores their Attachment History, Thought Patterns (positive and negative) and Emotions. These exploration are designed to create a foundation for change. I believe in the power of human beings to find healing within themselves when they are offered a sanctuary of acceptance, understanding, and empathy, balanced by a belief that change takes practice and action.
Counseling Specially Designed for...
- Individuals who were members of the Adoption Triad (adoptee, birth parent, adoptive parent) or raised in foster care
- Individuals who are working with ghost issues
- challenges from past trauma and abuse
- challenges from spouses/children from prior relationships
- challenges from family of origin issues
- Individuals facing the challenges of Infertility
To identify and explore family attachment patterns, strengths and challenges from family of origin, past partners and current co-parenting teams