Individual Adults 50 Plus
As we enter the second half of our lives, we have to redefine our identity and self worth as our inner and outer worlds
are transformed by change, trials and the tests of time and loss. This challenge is deepened when we have had a tough
or traumatic childhood.
My therapy work with adults provides a sanctuary space to help them explore their Attachment History, revise their
relationships and connections to the key people in their lives, and move forward to the next chapter. I believe
in the power of human beings to find healing within themselves when they are offered a refuge of acceptance, understanding,
and empathy in combination with practice and action.
My work is especially designed for Adults 50 Plus who need therapy and coaching to get back on track and create the next chapter of their lives. It is especially created for adults...
- Who are in a crisis state and struggling
with emotional imbalance after life
changes* turn their lives inside out and
*Divorce, Death, Finances, Career Derailment,
Retirement, Illness and Disability
- Who fear they are losing the place of balance, love and support they created in spite of tough beginnings.
Things were fine and then—at midlife or beyond—life happens.
- Individuals who were members of the Adoption Triad (adoptee, birth parent, adoptive parent) or raised in foster care
- Individuals who are working with ghost issues
- challenges from past trauma and abuse
- challenges from spouses/children from prior relationships
- challenges from family of origin issues
- Who are caregivers to a family member
with whom they have a love-hate
relationship connected to a history of
attachment injuries, abuse or complex trauma.
- Attachment Focused
- Narrative Based
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Focused)