My couple therapy is Emotionally Focused and is targeted to build a foundation of a deep,
love-based and secure connection between partners. The focus is to help couples shape their relationship
into a partnership that nourishes and strengthens each person.
- To create a loving and positive attachment dance that is respectful to both partners' emotional and life needs.
- To foster the creation of a secure bond between partners by focusing on key emotional responses and patterns.
- To initiate and continue positive and loving cycles of interaction between partners.
Counseling Specially Designed for...
- Couples facing the challenges of Infertility
- Couples where one or both partners were members of the Adoption Triad (adoptee, birth parent, adoptive parent) or raised in foster care
- Couples where one or both partners are working with ghost issues:
- challenges from spouses/children from prior relationships
- challenges from family of origin divorce issues
- challenges from past trauma and abuse
- To identify and explore family attachment patterns, strengths and challenges from each partner's family of origin,
past partners and current co-parenting teams.
- To identify aspects of each partner's personality that may be impacting their compatibility.