I know that parents are the key to healing the complex trauma and attachment disorders of their children.
I believe in the ability of parents to become members of successful parenting teams.
Coaching and Programs
- Coaching effective parenting teams
- The Attachment Focused Parenting Workshop is designed to equip parents and caregivers with practical parenting skills and techniques rooted in proven therapeutic principles. The workshop will provide a guide for all parents who are searching for ways to effectively love, discipline, and communicate with their children. The workshop presents and teaches techniques and practices that are fundamental to optimal child development and family functioning—how to set limits, provide guidance, and manage the responsibilities and difficulties of daily life, while at the same time communicating safety, fun, joy, and love.
(The Attachment- Focused Parenting Workshop is adapted from the book Attachment Focused Parenting by Daniel A. Hughes Ph.D.)
- The Buttons program is designed to help parents stop the cycle of behavior/reaction from spinning once and for all. The program helps parents identify their buttons, exactly what pushes them, what they represent, and how to effectively change their reactions and regain their authority.
Consultation and Supervision
Approved Supervisor for:
- American Play Therapy Association
- Play Therapy International Association