Families 50 Plus
Attachment Focused Family Therapy is designed to deepen connections, create security, share our stories
and reimagine our futures together. Family Therapy provides us the opportunity to build or rebuild secure
attachments, create solutions together, or to even let go of what cannot be.
Families of Creation are made up of the people we choose to have in the connected circles of our adult
lives. Families of Origin are made up of the people from our childhood and genetics. Members from both
the Family of Creation and Family of Origin may be included in therapy sessions.
Family members may be included in the therapy room, in person via technology or in memory.
Therapy, Consultation and Coaching
- Attachment Focused Therapy and Coaching (Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy)
- Family Counseling (Emotionally Focused, Attachment Focused, Systemic, Solution Focused)
- Family Unity Meetings to help families consult together to discover solutions to caregiving challenges
My family therapy and coaching are designed for familiers dealing with...
- Problems with adult children and extended family members
- Challenges linked to grief, loss, illness and chronic pain
- Concerns connected to caregiver roles